When you purchase a game, you will receive a link that downloads a “.zip” file. You will need to extract this file to your computer to run the game.
- Locate the zipped folder on your PC
- Do one of the following:
- Open the zipped folder, then drag the file or folder from the zipped folder to a new location like your desktop or documents folder.
- Right click the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
- Open the folder you just created after extracting the “.zip” and run the “.exe” file to start the game
- Double click the zipped file
- The file will automatically be decompressed by Archive Utility into the same folder the compressed file is in.
- Open the decompressed file and run the game